Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home blessing and apple blossoms



We had 2 beautiful days, but with my car in the shop, I couldn’t get the supplies I needed to continue in the garden. So, more house blessing (read: vigorous vacuuming and scrubbing and cleaning). I’ve begun this year to follow the FlyLady. If you don’t know about her, you can check out her website at http://www.flylady/. Com. She had developed a daily routine for doing a little bit each day to get and keep your house both tidy and clean. A lot of what she teaches I already do. And although I don’t always follow her schedule exactly, her routines are very helpful. She calls each little bit you do to clean your house “home blessing”. It sounds so much nicer than cleaning!


With all the recent rain and the warmer (not freezing) temps, our miniature apple tree has started to blossom. Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment