Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everything's shiny and green

The seedlings continue to sprout. More broccoli, spinach, and now cantaloupe!


Today was a beautiful day and because of the recent rain, everything was shiny and green. Unfortunately, the rain caused a minor mud slide into my garden because I wasn’t able to get the new wood supports in place before the rain started. Oh well, more shoveling. So today, I finished pulling the soil away from the wood box on the remaining 2 sides.


I also found 2 beautiful wood shipping boxes that I want to convert to my chicken coop. They’re huge and they’re heavy. I have no idea how I’m going to get them home. And I have no idea how I’m going to get them over the fence because I think they’re too big to fit through. But they’re SO perfect and they’re already built. I’d just need to make minor modifications. AND they’re free! I’ll keep working on this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment